Tuesday 9 April 2013

The Birth of Yet Another Political Blog

Welcome to The Swift Report!

As this political blog emerges into the blogosphere, I thought it might be time to give you a little bit of information about myself. My name is Ethan Swift and I am just an amateur political enthusiast trudging his way through high school in Singapore. Having lived in Asia for over half my life, I have been lucky enough to see the world first-hand and understand a little more about international relations. I hope to one day work in the U.S. Foreign Service and be able to continue to explore this wonderful and wacky planet and interact with the fascinating people that call it their home.

On The Swift Report, I plan to voice my thoughts on everything related to government, international relations (especially U.S. foreign policy) and political theory. So if you have any interest in hearing the ramblings of a boy trying to make sense of the world as we know it, you've come to the right place!

I'll be posting an analysis on the crisis on the Korean Peninsula soon, so stay tuned for that, dear readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment